With its base and middle fragrance notes, Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica) features a strong warm, camphoraceous, sweet, woody, and balsamic aroma.
How to use Cedarwood Essential Oil effectively:
- Add to skincare blends especially for oily skin
- Add to blends to create a hair tonic to cleanse the scalp and encourage stronger, shinier hair
- Diffuse to create a sense of calm for the body, mind, and spirit
- Diffuse or use direct inhalation to create a sense of calm in a time of fear
- Diffuse to enhance meditation
- Use to fortify and strengthen emotions
- Diffuse to promote a good night’s rest
Add Cedarwood to your skincare regimen. Apply, diluted with your favorite carrier oil, to oily skin and hair. As a scalp and hair tonic, Cedarwood oil may help encourage stronger, shinier hair. Also, use the oil to fortify and strengthen emotions while helping to even out the mood.
Cedarwood Essential Oil blends well with Cypress, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Pine, Rose, and Sandalwood. Dilute before applying topically.