When faced with skin problems, finding a miracle product with fantastic results can be time-consuming and exhausting. Not only that, but we also need to consider the product that works perfectly for our skin type.
The 2 in 1 variety pack of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment and Sulfur Soap is surely a great deal. This combo is highly recommended for acne treatment. As the main ingredient, sulfur is an all-natural, non-metallic mineral that has been used to treat acne since the days of Ancient Rome.
As a treatment for severe acne, sulfur has been proven to be effective for people with oily skin. It dries oily skin, treats acne by absorbing excess oil and unclogging pores, and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, which helps to prevent new blemishes from forming and even discoloration.
- Use as a fast-acting spot treatment for painful cystic acne
- Use as a topical acne treatment as it penetrates pores to cleanse acne
- Use as a spot treatment to deal with difficult pimples and blackheads
- Use as a cleansing bar to manage oily, acne-prone skin
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
what our customers say
“Hands down the best soap I’ve ever used! It is hard to find a product that controls oily skin fights acne and doesn’t burn your face. This one does it and. I’ll be ordering in bulk next time. Fantastic product!” – Anna
“This sulfur ointment is amazing and has practically cured my long time battle with Pityrosporum Follucilitis AKA Fungal Acne on my face. It’s basically rash-like bumps that look very similar to regular acne. This ointment has been a godsend and I highly recommend it. The sulfur soap was an added bonus!! Sulfur is often used to treat acne, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, eczema, folliculitis, scabies, and warts. If you suspect you have any of the above, I would highly suggest trying this product first if you are on the fence about seeing a dermatologist. For years my dermatologist would prescribe me expensive acne medications that would help with my acne but irritate the crap out of my fungal acne. I have been using this product every night as a mask for the past week and this product alone has helped with both my acne and fungal acne!!! I have no new pimples and the rest are dying! PRAISE BE TO GOD!! I am so glad I found this product on amazon! It has truly changed my skin.” – Kaye