Lavender Essential Oil is well-known for its calming and soothing properties. It has been treasured because of its desired aroma and multitude of therapeutic benefits.
This therapeutic grade essential oil offers vast benefits and usages.
How to use Lavender Essential Oil:
- Dilute with your favorite carrier oil and use as an “after sun” skin moisturizer or to soothe skin irritations
- Use before bedtime to support a restful sleep
- Combine with a carrier oil and massage into tight, overworked muscles for extra relaxation
- Add to a diffuser or aromatherapy inhaler, and take deep inhalations to provide a calming effect and to relax the body and mind
- Diffuse in your home or office to freshen and purify the air
- Can be used in combination with other essential oils as a Mosquito repellent
With a top-middle fragrance note, Lavender Essential Oil presents a medium-strength floral, herbaceous, sweet, and slightly woody aroma. It is generally non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Lavender Essential Oil blends well with Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Blend of Rose, Sandalwood, Lemon, Orange, Bergamot FCF, Grapefruit, German Chamomile, and Roman Chamomile.