Niaouli (Melaleuca) Essential Oil (Melaleuca quinquenervia) is commonly known as Broad-Leaved Paperbark, Paper Bark Tea Tree, and Punk Tree. With a middle fragrance note, Niaouli (Melaleuca) Essential Oil features a menthol, slightly sweet, medium-strength sharp, and citrusy aroma like no other.
How to use Niaouli Essential Oil:
- This extraordinary and remarkable essential oil has a cooling effect and multiple practical applications.
- Niaouli Essential Oil can also be used as an astringent for oily skin.
- Use as an insect deterrent.
- An effective surface cleaner in your home, specifically in the bathroom and kitchen.
- As a fabric freshener. By simply adding a few drops to your laundry, Niaouli (Melaleuca) Essential Oil can absolutely clean and freshen dirty towels and rags.
Niaouli (Melaleuca) Essential Oil blends well with Basil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Nutmeg, Peppermint, and Sandalwood. For your safety, dilute before applying topically.