Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is commonly known as Sweet Orange. It has a sweet, medium‐strength citrusy aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
This exceptionally gentle essential oil works perfectly for any skincare routine, especially with dry, dehydrated, or oily complexions, with a bright, just-peeled scent of Orange.
How to use Orange Essential Oil:
- Diffuse oil to help stimulate a cheerful mood and optimism
- Diffuse oil in a child’s room to encourage a good night’s rest
- Add oil to DIY natural cleaners to promote cleanliness and safety in your home
- Apply topically to inspire and experience a little joy
- Can be used to treat mite infestations such as Scabies in combination with other Essential Oils
Orange Essential Oil blends wonderfully with Bergamot, Cinnamon Bark, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Red Mandarin, and Sandalwood.
Safety Tip: Possible skin sensitization. For extended shelf life, keep in a cool dark place with cap tightly sealed. Can be kept in a refrigerator.