Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) is also commonly known as Patchouly. With a base fragrance note, Patchouli Essential Oil features a medium-strength rich, herbaceous, earthy-sweet aroma like no other.
As a very viscous essential oil, Patchouli Essential Oil naturally darkens in color as it ages.
How to use Patchouli Essential Oil:
- Simply use Patchouli Essential Oil in your skincare routines, or add to body butters and moisturizers to enhance hydration and nourish skin.
- This versatile essential oil also works well as a natural deodorant.
- Because of its herbaceous fragrance and outstanding relaxing benefits, Patchouli is a great tool during meditation or before bedtime.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is often blended into perfumes and its earthy scent is deeply soothing.
- It can be used to repel bugs in combination with other Essential Oils.
Patchouli Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing. It blends perfectly with Cedarwood, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.