Tea Tree Essential Oil is often seen as a one-size-fits-all type of oil, offering uses in a wide variety of settings. Highly regarded and native to Australia, this versatile essential oil has many purifying and cleansing abilities, making it a great option for topical, diffusion, and household use.
As an incredibly soothing and balancing essential oil, Tea Tree is a must-have for any essential oil lover.
How to use Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Add a few drops of to a hot shower to help open up the sinuses and promote deeper breathing
- Use to help spot treat problem areas on the skin for a more even complexion
- Use in natural DIY cleaning products such as surface cleaners and soaps to boost cleaning power
- Add to a carrier oil and apply to the skin to assist with soothing irritations
- Combine to your shampoo to help moisturize the scalp and avoid itchiness or flakiness and experience smoother, more hydrated locks.
- Diffuse in your home or office to purify the air
With a top-middle fragrance note, Tea Tree Essential Oil is considered a go-to choice for the body, mind, spirit, and home wellness.