Remove fleas and ticks naturally with Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs. This flea and tick spray is made with natural ingredients and extracts to kill and repel pests.
Formulated with powerful pest-fighting properties, this spray effectively eradicates fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. It also repels mosquitoes. With the unique blend of peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants, Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Treatment Spray is independently tested and proven effective in eliminating these unwelcome pests.
This spray is for dogs 12 weeks or older. How to use Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray:
- Shake well
- Lightly spray pet’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping
- Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals
- Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach
- Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin
- Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other
- Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours
Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs can be used indoors or outdoors. To help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year-round. This non-staining, plant-based flea and tick killing formula is also great for home surfaces where these pests may hide.
Reviews: what our customers say
“I have used this for years on my pets because I don’t agree with putting all the chemicals on my dogs just to keep fleas and ticks away. This has done the job but I also spray my pets heavily with this before going out to walk in the woods and when I come home I bath them. I have never had issues with fleas or ticks.” – Daisy