Eliminate pests in your yard and garden. Fight them with this easy to use Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Yard & Kennel Spray.
This spray is 100% certified natural, proven effective, and has plant-based formula that is safe to use around your family. Each 32-ounce concentrate bottle treats up to 4,500 sq. ft. and can unquestionably kill mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. With its powerful defense against pests, Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Yard & Kennel Spray is ideal for active infestations.
This spray is for outdoor use only.
How to use Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray:
- Make sure sprayer dial is in the OFF position before connecting the sprayer to the hose attachment
- Turn the sprayer to the ON position by bending the lock tab and turning the dial clockwise
- Turn the water on slowly on low to medium pressure for a steady stream
- Spray thoroughly from side to side to evenly distribute over target area
- To turn sprayer OFF, bend the lock tab and turn the dial counterclockwise
- When finished, turn the water off
- Before removing the hose, relieve the pressure from the bottle by turning the dial back to ON position until water drains
- Dial should be in OFF position when product is not in use
- Prior to use, keep vegetation as short as possible and remove yard debris that can harbor pests such as leaves and branches
- Allow treatment to air dry for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until dry, prior to allowing pets to enter the treated area
- Do not rinse
- Reapply as necessary, especially after rainfall or severe infestations
Reviews: what our customers say
“My neighbors 5 dogs were infested with fleas and unfortunately infected my boys. Thank goodness for this product. I sprayed it all over the side yard and no more fleas. Of course u can’t use this alone. U have to use flea/egg shampoo also but it was safe for my puppies and it had a pleasant minty smell. Thank you Vets Best. Happy itch free puppies here.” – Andi
“This product really works! I live on a wooded lot and only spray my fenced in area where my 3 doggies play and have not had any flea or tick problems with my doggies. Smells great! I use at least once a month and cover the area well. If lots of rain, I use more often. My doggies have been off flea and tick meds for almost a year and have had no problem.” – Oma